Inner Banner1

Terms and Conditions

Skyn London Tantric are committed to professionalism, and to provide you with only the very best and finest masseuses for in-call or outcall massage services in London. We guarantee that all photos of our massage ladies are recent and 100% genuine, and that our masseuses will behave discretely and respectfully.

Please Note – Although the service we provide is highly sensual, this should not be taken as an invitation for sex. We are not an escort service. We do not offer any other services other than massage.

Massage fees

Our massage rates are stated on each of our girl’s profile pages. The rates vary depending on which lady you want to book. Please consult our receptionist before booking a massage, so you are clear on our fees. Call Freephone 0800 0988 992

Taxi Charges

Our advertised fees, are for outcalls in Central London areas (Zone 1) only. Should a client wish to book an outcall massage outside of zone 1, additional taxi fees will apply.

Cancellation Fees

We do not charge for cancellations of incall appointments. Outcall cancellations should be made a minimum of 40 minutes before a scheduled appointment. If an outcall cancellation has been made when your masseuse is already in a taxi on her way to you, or if she is at your doorstep, you will be charged  60£ in cancellation charges.


Cash or PayPal payments are the only two forms of payments our company will accept for both incall and outcall massages. We do not accept credit cards or cheques. If you would prefer to pay using your credit card, you can do so by booking online, using our Booking form. If you prefer to pay cash,  please pay the full fee amount directly to the masseuse upon arrival.

Should you book your massage online, you will pay a booking deposit of 30% of the full amount. The remaining 70% of your massage fee should be paid in cash to your chosen masseuse on arrival.

Any monies paid to a Skyn London Tantric masseuse, is understood to be for her massage service only. Anything else that might occur during your time together, is an agreement between two consenting adults, and is not the responsibility of Skyn London Tantric. Skyn London Tantric does not provide any services beyond massage.

At Skyn London Tantric we accept cash in £ Sterling, US dollars and in Euros. We use the exchange rate published by our exchange office on the date of your massage booking. For massage payments made in Euro or dollars there’s a 10% surcharge for the exchange commission.

Accepting our Terms:

By accessing, viewing or booking massages from Skyn London Tantric, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be modified by us at any time.

Age and Consent:

By accessing or viewing the Skyn London Tantric photos and video clips, you acknowledge the following:

If you still feel uncertain about our terms and conditions or don’t understand the way our massage service works, please take a look at our FAQ page for more guidance


  • Award Winning
  • Discrete
  • Genuine
  • Speedy
  • 100% Guarantee
  • Fully Qualified
Book Now
Icon Icon